This pack contains 5 procedural shapes and 3 tilers. Using them you can create all kinds of patterns, scattering shapes in the pack or any photo using tilers.
If you want to create your own patterns, check out 20 demo patterns. There you can find examples of use and combinations of shapes and tilers. Or you can just use this patterns for any materials.
HOW TO USE:
1. Use UV output of Tiler node and plug it into vector input of the shape to scatter it. You can also plug it into vector input for images to scatter them.
2. Change settings on tiler node or shape node.
3. Use UV_index for vector input to get 1 color for 1 cell. For example if you plug it into vector input of gradient texture you will get a gradient where every cell have 1 color(works like pixelization effect)
4. Use Bounds Preview to preview bounds of every cell.
- Uv_index output doesn't correctly work with white noise. To get random values from 0 to 1 use this setup.
- When using a noise texture with UV_index output you might encounter problems when all values are the same. To fix this change the scale of the noise texture.
- If you are in EEVEE, you might see boundaries when using your own images. No fix yet - switch to Cycles
5 shapes, 3 tilers, 20 patterns, 12 materials, readme